Review comment box not showing on Directory listings

Hi,

No review comment box is being displayed on my theme using Directory plugin.

Comments do show on posts on the site - so i believe the settings are okay.

I have opened support access in case you need to take a look.

http://directory.simplecsr.com/listing/sample-listing

Best wishes
Chris

• Patrick

Hi there @chris

I hope you're having a great day!

Ah, you're using the Divi theme. To get the review/comments to appear on Directory listings with that theme, you must enable comments on pages in the theme options.

I just logged-into your site and did that for you so the review box now appears.

As comments are now enabled for pages, you may want to go over your pages and disable it on individual pages if you don't want it there.

I hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• chris

Hi Partick,

Thanks again. I looked at the post comment settings of divi but forgot all about comment settings on pages.

Now I can see the comment box (and I understand this is the default theme comment box) I can also see how it works with the star ratings.

I understand form other posts here that the star ratings are only accessible by signed in members.

The two actions are completely separate. I think i would prefer a solution that integrates the star rating with the comment itself. I expect this needs to use an external plugin to add star rating to comments and aggregate that data.

You see i would like to have a clear reviews section that could be opened below the listing that looks something like:

see attachment

Does WPMUDEV have anything or recommend a suitable plugin?

Many thanks
    Chris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.