rhtpoetry.com access via PayPal

I think I'm ready to go online, except that potential members cannot register using PayPal. I had a friend attempt to enroll. She accessed the Membership 2 registration pages, but then was rejected when she tried to pay $10 via PayPal. I would attach a screenshot of her rejection but don't know how. Maybe something is wrong with her PayPal Account. I note that at the bottom pf the screenshot it says "Test Site," and at the top my email address is given. This should not be. Can you help me get on line, not as a Test Site and without my email address?

• Rupok

Hi Robert,

Can you please make sure you PayPal is not set to "Sandbox" mode? To check this, please go to "Dashboard > Membership 2 > Settings > Payment" section and scroll down to "PayPal" section. Now check the "PayPal Mode" option and check what value is selected from the drop-down. If it says "Sandbox Mode", then please change it to "Live Site" and then check if the issue is solved.

If you have "Live Site" set on that option, but still having this issue, then I will need to see your config. I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.