Rhythm Theme Header Not Responding Correctly

Hi,

I recently installed the premium theme Rhythm onto a fresh multisite and Im finding some odd inconsistencies. I previously installed the them on a singular WP site and everything was smooth sailing and all functionality worked as described, including the header bar, which is now very glitchy.

Currently, the header is not completely responding to the theme customization page and the toggles that should enable certain features, such as transparency, sticky/dynamic, logo etc. These toggles worked fine in the past, so I know its not a theme glitch as its the same file I used for the install. The only clue I have is that the header seems determined to default back to the demo settings in certain situations, which leads me to believe there is an override set somewhere. Ill keep limiting plugins to see if things change, but does anyone have some suggestions as to where I could look to set the header to work as designed?

Thanks,
Mads

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Mads,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Currently, the header is not completely responding to the theme customization page and the toggles that should enable certain features, such as transparency, sticky/dynamic, logo etc.

Could you please tell me from where you are trying to customize the header from theme options or theme customizer or from anything else?

Please share screenshot of it if you can so that i can help you.

These toggles worked fine in the past, so I know its not a theme glitch as its the same file I used for the install.

Have you added/updated/deleted anything that caused this issue?

ll keep limiting plugins to see if things change

Yes you are right. This can be due to plugin conflict on your site.

You can just try on your development site temporary deactivating all other plugins and activating them one by one as displayed in the following flowchart to know which plugin is conflicting if any.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.