Row not displaying in full until page has been fully loaded

Row that contains the slider leaves white spaces on left and right, it only becomes full until the page has loaded in full.

Attempted to fixing it with CSS but the issue is still present.

*Details provided in internal ticket.

Thanks in advance!

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Leo,

I hope you’re well today!

I checked the site and I can see the issue there and it does seem to be strictly related to the WPBakery Page Builder.

I checked the solution that my colleagues tried to apply during the chat and it looks like it could help (though more as a workaround rather than a fix) but it also seems it’s using CSS selectors that are no longer in use in newer WPBakery Page Builder releases – so it won’t work here because it simply doesn’t “hook up” to affected elements. I tried to find how to adjust that but I admit I wasn’t able to.

I did notice, however, that while you’re using 6.0.2 version of the builder, the 6.0.4 seems to include some fixes for row designs. I’d strongly recommend updating to either the newest (6.0.5) or at least 6.0.4 version as there’s a good chance this would fix the problem automatically. If it doesn’t I think it’d be best if you would get in touch with WPBakery Page Builder developers, asking them for advice on this as they should be able to quickly identify the source of the problem.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.