RSS Feed is being blocked

Just figured out that membership is blocking access to my RSS Feed and screwing up my RSS-to-email campaign. I already have a basic level that is set to stranger. Is there something I need to do to keep the RSS feed clear?

• johnnyvasquez

I've had too many issues trying to set up membership.

the documentation is not adequate.

trying to search the forums is incredibly difficult, especially when I only want to find responses directly related to the membership plugin.

My rules were setup to allow all but a few pages to be accessed. Instead my entire RSS feed was blocked and triggered emails to go out that should not have.

this "issue" has cost me a lot of customers as well as a bunch of customer support headaches.

I'm going with a different solution.

• Timothy Bowers

Hey johnnyvasquez.

I'm sorry to see you are going with another solution and I understand your frustration with the lack of documentation. We have a new version coming soon and will be rewriting all the documentation there, I realise this is no consolation right now but I just wanted to mention it won't be long.

Later this year we are also looking to update the way our site works, any feedback will help us improve that. I note the main complaint there is how the search works and I will provide some feedback to our team.

I am yet unsure why all of your feeds where restricted and will be running some quality control tests on our forthcoming release to ensure this is addressed.

Thank you for providing feedback in your last post. If you have any other comments you feel may help us improve the plugin then please feel free to let us know.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.