RSS Network Setting

I've added feeds yet they do not appear. The feeds are good yet do not appear? Is there a trick to getting them to post?

Do you want to used the rss feeds network? YES
How many word count to pull from your feeds? 75
Do you want to use the first rss network feed block? YES
Here is one of the feeds I am using:
feed://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/project-feed.php?type=newest&category=plugins

WP: 3.1.3
Edu Clean Child Theme 2.1.8

• Larry_D
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Found the problem. It is in conflict with the WPMU maps plugin (beta). So now we know, I haven't tried with the current running plugin. Running the beta because of the really cool new merge map feature. Hope this helps.

• Larry_D
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

For giggles I reloaded the beta and the rss feeds again stopped, but only in the themes 'RSS Network Settings'. Deactivate and every one starts play well together again. The standard WP rss widget is not effected either way. Just thought I would share this little nugget with you too.

• Richie_KS
    • HummingBird

hi larry
    seem like the tab js conflicted with the map js.

open header.php and move this code to below wp_head()

<?php $tab_status = get_option('tn_edus_rss_network_status'); if($tab_status == 'yes') { ?>
    <?php if( is_home() ) { ?>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo get_template_directory_uri(); ?>/_inc/js/tabber.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    /*
    Optional: Temporarily hide the "tabber" class so it does not "flash" on the page as plain HTML.
    After tabber runs, the class is changed to "tabberlive" and it will appear. this code will cause
    invalid xhtml in code but it is necessary for optimal perfomance
    */
    document.write('<style type="text/css">.tabber{display:none;}<\/style>');
    </script>
    <?php } ?>
    <?php } ?>

so it will be like

<?php wp_head(); ?>
    <?php /* the moved code here */ ?>

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.