RSVP not showing in event+ event post

Hi just installed events+ on my site rchr.biz. It looks awesome but have 2 questions.

1) how do I get the RSVP to show up in the event post

2) Is there any way to add payment for a individual feature of the event (like an itemized list). Our event consist of several race classes that are paid for individually by the attendees

Thanks

-Will

• Alexander

Hi @wblanck,

When creating the event, be sure to set "Event Status" to "Open" This option is in the "Event Details" panel.

If you'd like to show who's attending, from Events+ settings, you can enable "Display public RSVPs?" This option is in the first panel (plugin settings)

As for itemized payment, I'm sorry we don't have a way to add this kind of functionality to an Event. It can only accept payment for the event itself. You could use something like Gravity Forms to add a customizable itemized form to your event to collect more info however.

Best regards,

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Jeff,

Thanks for posting in this thread, however it might be best if you open your own, even if the issues seem closely related. That way it will remain independent of this one and ensure it doesn't confuse issues here if this thread needs reopening again by the author.

Posting on old threads can also lead to us missing your questions.

It also means the member who started this thread or anyone following it isn't inundated with post notifications each time we respond to each other. A lengthy thread could annoy the original thread starter

This also allows us to better track and answer your questions to ensure we don't miss any for you.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.