RSVP to multiple events at once

I'm working on a website that uses the events+ plug-in to manage weekly kids' programs. Each week is set up as a separate product (in MarketPress) and a separate corresponding event. I am using MarketPress and Events+ integration so that they don't have to pay individually for every single week they want their kid to participate (using the marketpress shopping cart). Right now, when they RSVP to an event, it adds the corresponding item to their Marketpress shopping cart. Like this, parents (who are registered WordPress site subscribers) are able to choose which weeks their kids will participate, and add each week to their cart, then check out.

I have two questions:

Question 1:

I want the parent to be able to easily RSVP to several weeks (events) at a time, without having to leave the page and navigate back and forth several times for every individual week (event) they are signing up for. What would be the best way for me to approach this? Maybe I can use a PHP script that automatically RSVPs them to all of the events at once, (then it will be added to their Marketpress cart). Then they can change the quantities (If they have multiple kids) or manually remove the weeks that they don't want, before proceeding to checkout?

Question 2:

I have turned on the "additional registration fields" add-on for the events+ plug-in. I was hoping that this would allow me to let the parents specify the name of their kid as they are RSVP'ing for an event. When I create an additional registration field in the events+ settings, I can't see anywhere that this new field is showing up. How exactly is this plug-in used, and what do you think would be the best way for me to allow a parent to specify the name of their kid as they are RSVPing for an event?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Joel