RSVP with email address is not working

RSVP with email address is not working, when coursepress is activated too, giving an error:
/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php Failed to load

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Brandon,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have checked your site and I can confirm the issue there but I wasn't able to replicate that on my setup. This suggests that the problem is specific to your site's configuration.

I have noticed that you're using CloudFlare and their Rocket Loader seems to be enabled there. Could you please start with going to your CloudFlare dashboard (the plugin that you have installed doesn't give an option to manage Rocket Loader so it has to be CF panel directly) and disabling Rocket Loader? After that, please clear all caches and test RSVP again.

Rocket Loader is known to cause issues with various JS scripts of WP and its plugins so I'd recommend to keep it disabled anyway for WP based site.

However, if that doesn't help, please run a full conflict test as described on this flowchart:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

The only two plugins that should be enabled all the way through the test should be both Events+ and the CoursePress Pro. That should, hopefully, show what else is additionally interfering and we could then take it from there.

Let me know about results, please.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.