RSVPs and MarketPress

I'm selling Events+ attendance with MarketPress, using Stripe payment gateway.

- If an order has been canceled/refunded to a user, the RSVP stays as it is - with Paid Status. Shouldn't it automatically remove a user from RSVP list?

- Manually, paid RSVPs cannot be completely removed, if a user has canceled an order. Only the Status can be changed to "not attending". Please advise how to remove RSVP completely

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Sten,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your questions!

- If an order has been canceled/refunded to a user, the RSVP stays as it is - with Paid Status. Shouldn't it automatically remove a user from RSVP list?

The integration is "one way" in that sense that "Payments via MarketPress Productcs" add-on is only used as a sort of "payment gateway". The MarketPress plugin doesn't manage any events and can't affect any aspects of Events+. The only thing that happens is that if payment is via MarketPress - the Events+ redirects to a specific product and checks if the payment is confirmed.

- Manually, paid RSVPs cannot be completely removed, if a user has canceled an order. Only the Status can be changed to "not attending". Please advise how to remove RSVP completely

I have just checked it and can confirm the issue. I think it should be considered as a bug. The "Delete attendance entirely" option is available there but it doesn't seem to work. I have reported it to our developers as a bug so they could look to it and find a fix.

Please keep an eye on this ticket in case we had some "hot patch" for you but also make sure that you're keeping both plugins up to date as the fix might be released as a plugin update.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.