rtMedia error shows in Membership Access Levels

This error message only appears in the Membership "Access Levels" edit screen.

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/aaa286new/artsartistsartwork.com/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/admin/RTMediaAdmin.php on line 463

So there would suggest an error is occurring in relation to that plugin but I have no idea what to make of this sort of thing.

Suggestions?

• lee_down
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I do have the latest version, yes. Plus the Pro version, too. Problem existed with or without it.

I also noted I can no longer see other users media uploads, which I used to be able to see. This is a recent change, within the last week. I don't know what is behind this. It could be rtMedia, Membership. BuddyPress, WordPress - updates have been happening a lot in many places.

** Clarification - I can still see the older uploads of other users. Just not the new ones since "some update" occurred.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @lee_down, I hope you're well today!

Line 463 in that file looks like this:
    $sorted_dashboard = array_merge( $example_widget_backup, $normal_dashboard );
    It basically helps add the dashboard widget, nothing more than that.
    Warnings in general are safe to ignore... You can hide notices and warnings following the instructions on this page: http://aristeides.com/blog/wp-hide-php-errors/#.VEEapJOUfB8
    As for the other issue you're describing, have you tried posting that in the rtmedia support forums?
    I'm sure if it's an issue with their plugin someone else must have also reported it...

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.