no S3 archive limits and no restore from S3

I currently use BackWPUp for my WP sites. I saw an article about Snapshot Pro and thought I'd give it a try. I liked the idea of easy restore and the ability to pick only the files and DB tables you want to restore.

I've just installed Snapshot Pro and set it up. I was a little disappointed with how I found it to work with S3 integration. There is a place to limit the number of local archives to keep. However there is no way to limit the number of archives kept on S3.

Also the easy restore is a very nice feature. Unfortunately is only applies to archives that you have stored locally. I don't see any way to get the restore feature to work with an archive stored on S3.

The server stack I have created houses numerous websites, and the number of sites will only be increasing. That is why I use the S3 for storage. I can easily keep a month worth of backup archives for every site and never feel the pinch of running out of space because S3 is essentially infinite in space. I really like the idea behind this plugin but the limited options for using anything other than local storage make it impossible to pick it as my backup and restore solution.

Are there any plans to implement features such as the ones I described in the future? Or is this already a possibility and I just didn't look hard enough to find these settings? Thanks so much for your time!