safari glitch with membership plugin

I am testing the membership plugin on my new site http://sisterhoodofsupport.com

The sign in process works fine in all browsers except Safari. When the sign up is completed in other browsers a page comes up telling the subscriber that the sign up was complete.

In Safari they are taken to a page that offers them the choice of 'trial', which is the only level I have available right now,

Unfortunately there is no clickable link attached to the word 'Trial' so the sign up cannot be completed.

How can I fix this?

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya JoAnn,

It's not easy for us to help troubleshoot this with you without creating a whole bunch of test users on your site. The step we need to see is on page two requiring us to create accounts. Just want to be sure you'd be ok with that?

Also, very odd that it only breaks in Safari. Chrome is fine?

Thanks!

• JoAnn
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Here is a screenshot of the second page. I just tested Chrome and it also will not allow you to click 'Trial' or go any farther.

I have created test users on my site, using IE, Firefox, but it is impossible to get past the page I sent you in the last post because you can't go any farther than that page in Safari or Chrome.

Plugins are:

Chat 1.0.2,
    Marketpress 1.1.6,
    Membership Premium 1.0.5,
    Sticky Slider 1.0,
    Visitor Maps and Whose Online 1.0

• JoAnn
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I just tested the sign up in both Safari and Chrome. Both of these would not allow me to get past the page that asked me to choose a membership. Although I was stopped there, oddly, the subscription went through and shows up in my memberships ready for activation. Unfortunately the people signing up do not know this.

Strange.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.