Safeguarding Website Security

I have run my scans but upon conducting a search in Google, Google mentions the site may be hacked. Yet my security scans offer green light. I also utilize WordFence security and it too states site good. So what can I do to remedy Google?

• Nithin

Hi CommunityIMPACT,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:disappointed:

To be double sure, you could also make use of the Defender plugin, and scan your website for anything malicious. If all the security plugin scan, shows that your install is clean. Then you'll have to get in touch with Google, in order to review your websites security. Once reviewed your website will be marked as safe.

Would recommend you to follow the Google support doc regarding this issue:
    https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/190597?hl=en

The "This site may be hacked" notification won't be removed until the webmaster of the site takes action.
    Try these steps to fix your website:
    1. Register and verify your site in Google’s Search Console.
    2. Sign in to Search Console and check the "Security Issues" section to see details of sample URLs that might be hacked. Fix the security issue that allowed your website to be infected. Otherwise, your site is likely to be reinfected.
    3. Read our resources for hacked sites for detailed information on how to fix your website.
    4. Request a review in the Security Issues section in Search Console when your entire website is clean and secure. After we check that your site is fixed, we'll remove the "This site may be hacked" message.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.