Sage Pay /plugin?

Hi,
is there a Sage Pay plugin for marketpress please?

If not, when do you plan to release one?
Many Thanks

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Renma,

Thank you for this significant question.

is there a Sage Pay plugin for marketpress please?

Currently there is not and I do not know if there is any plan to implement one into Market Press.

You can now make plugin and feature requests here:
    http://wpmudev.uservoice.com/

The more popular a request is and the more votes it gets, the more likely it will be considered. It might have already been suggested.

It is worth a quick search to add your votes before submitting a new suggestion.

Alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

• Renma
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Aecnu,
    Thank you for your reply, I did already do a search and also voted. However (not to be a pain) but I did notice the same question was asked way back, with the same, please 'vote & hope' :slight_smile:. I was keeping my fingers crossed that there may have been some movement since then.

However, i am really grateful for your developers suggestion and will hop foot it over to wpmu jobs right away.

Many thanks
    R

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings R,

Thank you for letting us know, it is greatly appreciated.

Though I am a developer and server administrator, I am sorry to admit that my coding skills are not near what it would take to make this gateway happen though I truly wish I could.

Sincerely, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.