Salient Child Theme + Upgrade to latest version

Hey there!

I'd like to update my website which is using the Salient theme to use a Child theme (still salient)... I need help with that and also my current version needs to be updated to the latest version of Salient....

Can you please help?

• Nithin

Hi NC786,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I'd like to update my website which is using the Salient theme to use a Child theme (still salient)... I need help with that and also my current version needs to be updated to the latest version of Salient....

Are you getting any error while updating? Or is that you assistance in updating the theme? First would recommend you to take the backup of your theme, and it's settings. Since I don't see any support access enabled, I'm not sure how your present configuration looks.

If you meant you need assistance in updating the them, then please fill me up with your exact needs, and please send us your credentials, so that we could give a closer look at your current setup.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic.

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link latest theme files( share using dropbox, or Google drive etc)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.