Same front-end UI for WPMU DEV Plugins

I'm using Forminator and Support System. And I noticed that forms from both plugins look completely different on front-end.
It's just weird both plugins don t serve the same CSS considering you guys provide the plugins.
I'd really like if the plugins you're providing will look the same on the front-end.

• Dimitris

Hello there Vlad,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

Support System is a much older plugin, comparing to Forminator, which uses our latest UI. I do appreciate the request though, it makes perfect sense, so I've already informed our developers about it. I really can't promise anything or provide any kind of ETA on this, hope you understand. If there's any development worth sharing, I'll keep you posted here!

Thank you,
    Dimitris

• Andy

Hi Vlad,

Thanks for bringing this topic up! We are working hard to bring a consistent experience across the whole WPMU DEV suite (Plugins, The Hub, Website & Support Forums) as are definitely on the same page there.

In terms of Support System vs Forminator it's a pecking order thing. Forminator is the new kid on the block and is included in our 'core' product suite that we're currently focusing on, not to say Support System isn't core, but with 100+ plugins in the repository we just have to take them one by one starting with the most used stuff.

With all that said, it would be a realistic statement to say that Support System isn't likely to be upgraded to the new UI anytime soon, if at all. The user numbers are relatively low compared to others, and the plugin still operates fine as-is (if it's bugged, that's a different story!).

No doubt you'll be a bit disappointed to hear it's not likely to be upgraded to the new UI anytime soon, but I guess do know that we are focused on making all of our more critical pieces much better and once that gets closer to fruition we could always look an upgrade sweep.

Cheers,
    Andy

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.