Same provider for both services

Same provider for both services

Hello:

I have a question and do not know how I can configure the plugin.

I explain what I have to configure so tell me how I can do:

- I have a boat that makes two departures a day of 4 hours long and with a capacity of 15 persons.
- The first departure is at 11:00 am and returns at 15:00. The price paid by the customer is 50 € for adults and 25 € for children.
- The second departure is at 17:00 pm and returns at 21:00 pm. The price paid by the customer is 55 € for adults and 27 € for children.

Provider (my boat) is the same for these two hours. Reservations can only be made at 11:00 and 17:00 (because they are the departure times and the trip takes four hours).

How I can define the two time slots?. Because I've seen one source can have two services, but not to define schedules for each service.

Where the customer enters the number of reservations?. Because I set the capacity at 15 but I have not seen that anywhere can make more than one reservation at a time (for example, for a group of 5 persons). Also, time is in the "busy" until we confirm the reservation pending.

Is there any way to do this?

thanks

Miguel Olivares

• Kimberly

Hello Miguel!

I've just been doing some digging into this on my test site, and I must say you have me stumped.

We have a Bookings plugin in development right now which would be much more what you need.

I have tried different ways to try and accommodate what you are wanting to do within the Appts+ plugin and cannot find a way to do it. It is simply not designed for it and there is not much of a workaround possible for you since you must charge two different prices and your two time blocks vary. Also, you can only schedule one at a time, like you state.

The only other way I can think to do it is to use Events+, but even then , you can only set one price.

It's not ideal unfortunately, and i'm not quite sure how to work around :slight_frown: I don't have an ETA on the Bookings plugin, it will be some time before it gets here, which is more frustrating :slight_frown:

Marketpress allows you to sell multiples and set inventory. The only catch is that you would need to find a way to regulate how many tickets are purchased for a particular date/boat ride.

Truly stumped :slight_frown:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.