Sample Content for a Store

Hi,

I would like to know if it is at all possible for you to please send me some Sample Content I can import which will set the store up with default pages & products.

Most of the other shopping cart plugins have this, and because this has been something everyone has been requesting for quite some time, I was hoping you might be able to help me.

I am also struggling to see how you can claim your store to be the best of all without having half the features WooCommerce has. Especially when it comes to Product Features. If you could perhaps give me some more information wrt this as well, it would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Dawie

• Timothy Bowers

Hey there.

We don't have sample content, sorry.

something everyone has been requesting for quite some time

In comparison to the amount of members we have I've hardly seen anyone request this which would be why it's never been made.

I am also struggling to see how you can claim your store to be the best of all without having half the features WooCommerce has. Especially when it comes to Product Features. If you could perhaps give me some more information wrt this as well, it would be greatly appreciated.

I guess that's relative, we have members would agree and those who disagree.

Originally I started here as a member and MarketPress was the reason I signed up. Never really had any major issues and loved it over all the rest I tested back then. I'm not saying it's perfect and I'd love to see a few more things but it suited my needs and those of my clients.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.