Sara & Luke Theme Compatible with coursepress

Hi

This might be a silly question. Are all of your themes, including Sara and Luke compatible with coursepress and marketpress. Thank you!

• Rupok

Hi Samantha, hope you had a wonderful day.

Marketpress should work fine with any Upfront theme but I'm afraid, CousePress is not fully compatible with Upfront themes. Our developers are continuously working on this, but right now at this moment, I think using CoursePress in Upfront themes won't be a good idea.

CoursePress comes with a theme bundled with it. You can use that theme for best result if your site is LMS oriented.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Samantha, hope you had a wonderful day.

if I upload another theme and it isn't compatible, it wont affect coursepress?

No. It won't affect CoursePress. You can activate and deactivate themes for testing. CoursePress data should be same as all data is stored in database.

do you have a list of compatible themes

Actually any WordPress theme that was coded according to the guidelines of WordPress, will work fine with CoursePress. Design may look different, but it will work. On the other hand, Upfront is a large and powerful theme framework with *real* drag-n-drop support and you can do complex things like creating parallax background, show widget anywhere and lots of other things without knowing a single line of coding. So coding architecture of Upfront themes are also complex. That's why Upfront themes do not support CoursePress yet. But as I said before, our developers are continuously working to make these two compatible. I believe, they will come up with a good news soon. Till then, you can use any other WordPress theme for CoursePress.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.