Save button either not available anymore or does not work

Hi Guys,

today after updating new release there is the save function (button e.g. section icon images missing) does not work anymore...

Would be great if you can change that soon.
Thank you
Prinz

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Prinz, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

This looks like a bug that we came across in another thread, I've notified the developer of this occurrence as well. In the meantime though, there's two options available:

#1: If you install Domain Mapping temporarily (you don't have to actually map any domains), then it should work - it's expecting domain mapping to be active, which is the issue since it shouldn't be required in this instance.

#2: You could replace:

/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/favicons/UB_Blog_Favicons.php

With the copy inside of the attached .zip file, and see if that gets things going again for you. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Klaus

Hello Michael, Hello Sommya,

frankly I've choosen the opportunity to deactivate this plugin temporarily as in my case it turned out that after updating this ultimate branding plugin with missing save feature had a negative impact to the directory and job & expert affected in that way that on both application the save button did not work any longer.

But after deactivation directory and job&expert worked properly again.

So much my feedback. Looking forward until the new ultimate branding update will be available.
    Meanwhile best wishes
    Prinz