SBE Aggregate Emails Sitewide

I'm looking for a way to aggregate all the emails from different sites in a multisite to a daily or weekly digest. We use the SBE plugin. Is it possible?

Thanks,

Matt

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Matt,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I don't think its possible at the moment. Because each post and categories are part of their individual subsites.

To aggregate all posts/categories you need to index them into one database first. Yes, we have a plugin for indexing all posts but that does not work with Subscribe By Email plugin. Sorry!

However, if you explain the idea a little bit further then we can try to find a workaround for it.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Matt
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hey Sajid,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I was thinking about the post index and the need for something along those lines.

Explain further? Well I did put in a feature request for you guys to build a multisite SMTP plugin, maybe the ability to collect and digest different emails from different sites to a daily / weekly email would be possible?

Thanks!!!

Matt

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Matt ,
    Hope you are doing good today!

Yes, I got your idea and moving this into features and feedback section from where it can be considered for development. Please bear in mind that moving into features and feedback section does not guarantee that it will be developed for sure. It depends, how many members are interested in this feature. More +1's, more chances of a feature request to be considered for development.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.