sbp7.touchlineconnect.com Slider only displays the image

sbp7.touchlineconnect.com

Slider only displays the image for 1 slide. All images I am using as the featured image for the blog category selected are the same size. I have eve cloned one slide (slider1) and it works as an original but not as a cloned page with exactly the same image (slider5).

Also I want to use the slider with a static home page rate than latest blogs but when I set the static home page the slider does not run.

Finally, have ben looking everywhere for some help notes for this theme but cannot find them anywhere. Surely there are some documents to assist me manage the configuration of this theme.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @garry_jowett,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Slider only displays the image for 1 slide. All images I am using as the featured image for the blog category selected are the same size. I have eve cloned one slide (slider1) and it works as an original but not as a cloned page with exactly the same image (slider5).

i could also reproduce the same problem on my test site. The slider displays image only when the image is uploaded for the post and not when it is set as featured image. I have notified this to the developer so that he can look in it and provide the solution.

Also I want to use the slider with a static home page rate than latest blogs but when I set the static home page the slider does not run.

By default it only displays on home page but if you want to use it on static home page then add the following code in custom template of that page or if you have not set any template for the page then create front-page.php template having all necessary code along with following code.

<?php
            locate_template( array( '/slideshow.php' ), true );
    ?>

Finally, have ben looking everywhere for some help notes for this theme but cannot find them anywhere. Surely there are some documents to assist me manage the configuration of this theme.

Along with instructions presented here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/buddypress-scholar-theme, there is also a documentation file called bp-scholar-manual.pdf in docs folder of the theme

Cheers.