Schedule view - weekly

Hello, I would like to do the following
1.remove bottom row that has weekday names. The top row already contains weekday names.
2.remove column of days where service provider is not available for work - sundays
3.remove time slot column on left. move time into cells where times are available
4.on the first row that states ‘YOUR SCHEDULE FROM APRIL 3, 2017 TO APRIL 9, 2017’,
change date to week number ‘SCHEDULE WEEK 15’

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Milvio,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Some of that will be possible with a bit of additional CSS. I would however first like to see the page in question as there are different configuration of a calendar possible and also a theme comes into play.

Please share a link to the booking page with me and I'll check it and do my best to assist you with this.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Milvio!

Thank you for pointing me to the page.

1.remove bottom row that has weekday names. The top row already contains weekday names.
    2.remove column of days where service provider is not available for work - sundays

I checked the page and these two goals can be achieved with following CSS rules:

/* remove bottom weekdays row */
    .appointments-list table tfoot {display:none;}

/* remove sunday column */
    .appointments-list table thead tr th:last-of-type,
    .appointments-list table tr td:last-of-type
    {display:none;}

To apply them to your site add that code to the "style.css" file of a child-theme (if you are using a child-theme), to the theme's "Custom CSS" setting (if there's such an option available) or via Simple Custom CSS plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

3.remove time slot column on left. move time into cells where times are available

4.on the first row that states ‘YOUR SCHEDULE FROM APRIL 3, 2017 TO APRIL 9, 2017’,
    change date to week number ‘SCHEDULE WEEK 15’

That unfortunately wouldn't be possible without some changes in plugins code and that'd be a bit outside the scope of this forum so you might want to post a question about custom development on our "Jobs & Pros" job board (please note: no WPMU DEV staff involved!) here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

You might also want to post a separate post about it suggesting a new feature at our "Features and Feedback" forum and if more members of WPMU DEV community will vote for that, our developers will consider implementing it in the plugin with one of its future versions.

If you have any additional questions, let me know please.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.