Scheduled Content Plugin Question - Content Not showing up

I typed in the following but my content didn't show up after 3:49pm:

[scheduled onetime="2012/10/09" time="05:49 pM" length="0:0:1:5" msg="no content..."

It still has not shown up. Please advise

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Did you convert the time for the plugin scheduler to GMT? I just ran another test of this plugin and it worked correctly.

Before the content was set to display did you have anything showing? It would be good to test that to make sure the shortcode is actually loading.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need anything further!

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

There's no way to disable the countdown as it's all included in the same shortcode.

You can, however, hide the clock via CSS. You'll have to look at the code for your site using something like firebug (as the ID for each individual clock is unique) but it'll be something like this:
    #clock_cd_1515830510 { display:none; }

There's a great writeup on Firebug here: http://www.studiopress.com/tips/using-firebug.htm You can use that to find your unique clock ID and even test the settings before putting it live.

When making any CSS changes it's also important to put them either in a child theme or in a plugin so that the changes remain even when you update the theme. Here's a plugin I've used and recommend:
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/my-custom-css/

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need anything further!

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hiya, just going threw some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.