Scheduled posts and manual posting to FB

Hi,

I'm running a multisite wordpress install (latest version of WP and Ultimate facebook at the time of writing).

A few of the blogs are allowed to manually decide wether or not a post should be autoposted to FB or not. To enable this, I have checked the following boxes in the autopost settings:

* Allow autoposting new posts to Facebook: CHECKED
* Allow users to skip autopost: CHECKED
* Do not allow individual posts to Facebook: UNCHECKED

If the user creates a new post, disabled the autopost checkbox and publishes the post, everything works as expected. However, when a user disables the autopost, and then SCHEDULES the new post, the post will always be submitted to FB regardless of the autopost setting for that particular post.

This seems like a bug and I hope someone can help me solve it! I have granted access to my environment so you can take a look. Please note that this is a production environment!

Regards,
Rinck

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Bart,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I could reproduce this issue on my own test site as well. Therefore I am marking it as confirmed bug and notifying the developer so it can be patched up in upcoming versions of this plugin.

I am sorry but I am unable to provide an ETA to avoid frustration in case we miss the deadline due to some technical reasons. Keep an aye on this thread or on you will get notified via WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin.

Thanks for bringing in our attention and clear explanation :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Bart,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry but I have not heard back from developer yet. I have pinged the developer again, as soon as I will hear back from developer, I will post a reply here.

Thanks for you patience shown here and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Bart
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

It's been a long time but this issue still hasn't been fixed. There hasn't been any update to the Ultimate FB plugin since my original question. Is this plugin still being maintained? Or should I start looking for alternatives? Please advise!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.