Scholar Theme error

I am using Scholar theme and getting the following error:

How should I fix it? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Jimmy
Line: 19
Char: 30711
Code: 0
URI: http://bls-fcc.org/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.3.2

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

@wihwpmu: Scholar will work for buddypress or without so that error won't be from that. However, I'm confused as to why you're getting that error and what even the setup is on your system (wpmu, wordpress.. buddypress? Also what versions). Also what page or action gave that error. I see your site is in maintenance mode currently so can't see to check out. Also do you still get that error with the default buddypress install on and no plugins apart from buddypress if you are using that? Can you also tell me if you are using the latest version of scholar. Sorry for the many questions but I am unaware of this error so need to see why it would be occuring. Can you also confirm your install path for your themes is wp-content/themes/bp-scholar/ and / or wp-content/themes/bp-scholar-child/.

• wjhwpmu
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

@Tammie: I am going to give a fresh install of WPMU + BUDDYPRESS + BBPRESS and apply this Scholar theme tonight.

I think that I added two or three plugins. I will add plugins after and see how this error surfaced.

Thank you.
    Jimmy

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

@wjhwpmu: Sure mind you just removing the plugins 'should' also tell if a plugin issue or not. Not seen that error with anyone else only javascript error reported is where users are trying to use custom fields for images which I don't think you are?

• wjhwpmu
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

@Tammie: I just reinstalled everything without any plugins. This error still shows on the home page. I tamporarily deactived maintenance mode. Please take a look at my site and see what really goes wrong.

Thanks.
    Jimmy

• wjhwpmu
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

@Tammie: I just reinstalled everything without any plugins. This error still shows on the home page. I tamporarily deactived maintenance mode. Please take a look at my site and see what really goes wrong.

Thanks.
    Jimmy

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

@wjhwpmu: There should be no specific issues with the slideshow bug wise and categories unless there is something up with the category or something - as said the only thing that this was experienced on before was a category with problems.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.