Scholar Theme on Single User installation - Blog Link Issues

Just a quick question about page link and issues with an installation of scholar on a single user buddypress/wordpress setup. After setting everything up, I went back to create a "Blog" page and set it's template to "Blog and News", and then went to the reading section and changed the post to be displayed on the "Blog" page. When I went to look at the site and click on "Blog" on the navigation menu, it appears not to take me anywhere.

I am not sure if Scholar is supposed to work on single user installs, but it does appear everything else is working. Any suggestions?

Here is a link to the homepage.

• Tammie

@twodeuces: There is no need to also set it under the reading options unless you are having a custom front page as in using something other than home. It will automatically pick up that page and template without you doing that. I tested this on single wp + buddypress 1.2.1 and it worked it was when I allocated a blog page without a custom home page (which wasn't needed as a step anyway) it failed which is what happens with the normal theme too as you're allocating one page not the other. Just create the page, link the template and it will all be set up you have to do nothing else.

Hope this helps. To clarify if you use the settings you do not give a page template to your blog page - it's a method of showing a front page and having any page show the blog contents. Our themes use home.php so unless you want to have activity as the front you do not need to set this part.