Scholar Theme Strange Menu Refesh in IE 7.0

There is a Strange Refresh of the Menus in IE 7.0. The Default Sea Green Menu Color is visible before the Selected Blue Style Is Applied. I appears to be related to the Drop down Arrows in the Menu's because they also are not initially present and then appear at the end of the refreash.

- Issue Naturally doesn't exist in Firefox
- Might need some type of an Image preloader (Just an Idea)
- We could always string up the folks at Microsoft but that wont help the users using IE :slight_frown:

See http://mydigitaldesktop.net/about/ An Click Refresh in an IE 7.0 Browser

WordPress MU 2.9.1.
BuddyPress 1.2.1
Scholar theme 1.1.4

• Tammie

@ASPDNoble: I'm afraid I can't replicate this in ie 7 do you have javascript enabled on ie 7? It will work but to a lesser /fancy degree with javascript turned off. I tested using sage and blue just incase as wasn't sure if you meant either theme preset but it works as expected for me. It works the same for me in ie 7 and firefox it does take longer in ie 7 but it's not exactly elegant about the ways it handles images so will load those last as part of the script. I get a delay even in firefox if I use a slower connection it's to do with connection speed / downloading images also.

UPDATE: For reference that theme uses SuperFish as a script which is one of the best at being elegant to degrade for javascript turned off and allowing css to still kick in.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.