Scope of hummingbird optimization on multisite

Hi All,

Just a quick question. What scope does hummingbird affect the multisite? Will it affect all sites within the multisite install or will it just affect the main site?

When i see what files hummingbird was about to compress - it all listed the main site and not the other sites in the install.

Thanks

• Nithin

Hi SqueakyOx,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

What scope does hummingbird affect the multisite? Will it affect all sites within the multisite install or will it just affect the main site?

A multisite network is a collection of website, Hummingbird settings are network wide(except minification), and it will affect every subsite.

When i see what files hummingbird was about to compress - it all listed the main site and not the other sites in the install.

Gzip compression is the process of reducing the size of your data, and this is enabled network wide. Browser caching would store temporary caches to the visitor who access your network, or any subsite. Uptime, monitors your network, and when it comes to minification you'll have to enable these for each subsite, and tweak the files according to your themes layout.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.