Score dropped from 84 to 31 Test wont run

My score dropped from one test to the next from 84 to 31 and now I cant run the test anymore.
What happened?

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Sebastian,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. Are you referring to the Hummingbird performance score? If yes, can you remember any change on your site between the two tests you made? Like installing/uninstalling any plugin or something like this? If nothing was changed, but still the score dropped, then I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Sebastian,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I checked your website in Google Page Speed Insights, and also checked the Hummingbird Performance report, under Hummingbird > Performance Report section, both shows your websites current score as 84.

It seems like it's working fine. Please advise what I'm missing here, so that we could help get sorted asap. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.