Scoring questions before moving to the next page

In CoursePress Pro I have created several sets of questions that I want learners to answer as they progress through a Unit. Currently the questions are marked when they navigate to the next page of the unit. Is it possible to get the questions scored on the same page, so the learner doesn't have to navigate back to the previous page to see their results. I would like to have a 'submit' button included on the same page that has the questions.

Is there any documentation to include this functionality.

Thanks

Tony

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi, Tony!

You're right, currently when a student enters answers in an individual unit, they are redirected to the progress page before they see if the answers were correct. I'm happy to add a feature request, I agree this would be a handy feature to have. The devs consider most feature requests, but the more popular a request is among members, the more likely it is to make it in. We can't promise any feature request will be added, however.

If it's crucial, you may want to consider hiring someone to do custom development for you. We can do simple/quick addons and fixes, but we don't have the (wo)manpower to do all the custom requests we'd like. We've got a jobs board, the devs there are fellow members here, not WPMU DEV staff, you might have some luck there. :slight_smile: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.