SCORM or TinCan Support?

I have a project created from ZebraZapps. I know a few years ago there was some insight as to where CoursePress Pro is in terms of SCORM and TinCan support but I haven't seen any recent posts. I've already installed CoursePress Pro but when uploading a course I don't see a place where I can upload my files.

So my question -- is CoursePress Pro finally support SCORM or TinCan? Any insight to this would be great. Thanks!

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Boiron Web Team , I hope you are doing well!

Unfortunately, the CoursePress plugin is not integrated with SCORM and TinCan yet.

SCORM can be used for many different things, would you please let us know what would you like to do with it? It will help us to improve the plugin in the future.

I've moved this thread to a Feature & Feedback forum, to give more exposure amongst our members.

If this feature will be requested from more members, it might be considered for future development.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Emanaku
    • The Incredible Code Injector

+1 for the SCORM support.
    In the way, that it is possible to use a SCORM package as a module in CP
    The reason is, that the modules in CP allow only few kinds of interactions, while systems like Lectora and others allow way more interactivity.
    If I could put a SCORM package as a module, and the SCORM package can tell CP the user progress including possible points or percentages, then I have the best from all worlds.
    For that CP also has to provide the progress and percentage of the user in a partially worked SCORM package.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.