Screen Blinking

I just activated Easy Blogging and when I do the screen just keeps blinking.... I had problems with this plugin in the past... Just installed the newest version and it will not stop blinking... ??

When I turn off the wizard , it does not blink

A. Also the screeen options and help menu are still hidden behind (visit site and exit easy mode) unless on a screen about 25 inches.... am using chrome browser... I remember this doing this about 6 weeks or more ago... Can this be fixed!

B. Another thing, is there a way for this plugin to pick up other roles besides the defaults to force easy mode for users with this role? It shows the default user roles to select from... I have another plugin that has its own role created that does not show up in this section?

Timothy Bowers

Hey.

A. Also the screeen options and help menu are still hidden behind (visit site and exit easy mode) unless on a screen about 25 inches.... am using chrome browser... I remember this doing this about 6 weeks or more ago... Can this be fixed!

I see this also and will let Barry the plugin developer know.

B. Another thing, is there a way for this plugin to pick up other roles besides the defaults to force easy mode for users with this role? It shows the default user roles to select from... I have another plugin that has its own role created that does not show up in this section?

Which plugin do you refer to?

C. One other bug I am noticing is that when you exit easy mode the screen just stays white and will not go back into regular mode??

I'm not seeing this, are you using the latest versions of WP and the plugin?

Could you also check to make sure there is no plugin conflicts by disabling the other pluigns and testing again.

D.. Can you not edit custom Menu items after you create them... I dont see an edit button to change the icon or tile or tooltip... You have to remove the menu item and redo the whole thing??

I noticed this also and will pass feed back to the developer of this plugin.

Thanks for the feedback.

scott74

Which plugin do you refer to?

Its a fanpage plugin which creates a role called clients... the role is set up to take out all the menu items not needed when the client logs in to manage there fanpage

I'm not seeing this, are you using the latest versions of WP and the plugin?

Could you also check to make sure there is no plugin conflicts by disabling the other pluigns and testing again.

I am using .3.3 multisite WP I will check to disable some plugins it only happens sometimes so not sure... Thanks, I hope we can resolve these issues quickly... I would like to add my own help content and would need it clearly visible to the user...

Ps.... Is there a way to add submenu's in Easy Blogger? That and the ability to add iframes that open in the wp admin as (external links) like admin menu editor pro would be great Here is a screen cap of that in admin menu editor pro

E.. Also it recommends a logo of 150px wide by 80px or more high... if you use 150px the logo ends up way off center... Its actuall more like 210px wide to get it to show up right.. Then once you upload your own, I dont see a way to revert to the default ?

This is kinda weird that this plugin has been around for this log and nobody has had these issues so they could be worked on?

Timothy Bowers

Hey again.

I am using .3.3 multisite WP I will check to disable some plugins it only happens sometimes so not sure...

How you getting on with this?

Ps.... Is there a way to add submenu's in Easy Blogger? That and the ability to add iframes that open in the wp admin as (external links) like admin menu editor pro would be great

Currently you can not add sub menus, would be a cool feature though!!! +1 from me, anyone else want this?

And also no to iFrames, Would anyone else like this as a feature?

E.. Also it recommends a logo of 150px wide by 80px or more high... if you use 150px the logo ends up way off center... Its actuall more like 210px wide to get it to show up right.. Then once you upload your own, I dont see a way to revert to the default ?

Your right, there is not a way to delete the logo but you can upload a fresh logo.

I'll pass your feedback to the developer of this plugin.

Mason

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks