Screen Not Full Width on Tablet Devices

I just noticed that one of our websites, PantrySpa.com, when you go to a post (like this http://www.pantryspa.com/beauty-remedies/face-remedies/naomi-campbell-model-behavior-green-juice-pilates-moisturizer/) on a tablet device, and you rotate it horizontally, the post does not fill the full page width and there is a huge amount of white space to the right. I'm attaching a screenshot as well to show what I mean.

Can you please take a look and tell me how to get the post to fill the full width or to get the sidebar to display properly there on a tablet device?

If it helps, I have granted support access via the wpmu wordpress plugin.

Thanks,
Diana

• Michelle Shull

Hey Diana!

It looks like you've got some CSS that's setting the width of your main content area. Try adding this to a custom CSS file. The !important is there because I suspect we need to override another custom style that was added:

@media only screen and (max-width: 1139px)
    .content {
      width: auto!important;
    }

Add this wherever you typically add your custom CSS. If you know of the place where the original custom CSS was added to limit the width of the content area on mobile, you can replace the pixel value with "auto" and that will work, as well.

Hope this helps!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.