Screen Of Death - Installing Plug In

Hi Guys,

It took me a while to find the right plugin on WP for our online courses, eventually after days and days I decided to go with CoursePress Pro.

So great, installation time. It appears after the installation of the plug in, death was upon us. The white screen of death on the admin page! We managed to fix that by deleting the plugin again through FTP, all is working fine again.

However, I still need to be able to install the purchased plug in. And I really need to have it ASAP. So what is the solution or requirements to check first before re-installing the plug in again and making sure my WP admin page still has several years to live? We do are planning to grow old together!

Thanks a lot in advance!

K

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Kevin,

Thanks for choosing CoursePress and welcome to the forum.

I must say that I didn't heard of this issue before happening with CoursePress.
    Can you try disabling your other plugins and switching to default theme, now upload CoursePress to your plugins folder and activate it to see if everything is working, this way we will know if there are any plugin or theme conflicts.

Also can you try enabling WP_DEBUG in your wp-confing.php file and see if any errors are showing once you get white screen?

Please let me know of the results.

Best regards,
    Predrag