Screen sharing help

I've been a web designer for many years but am having huge trouble getting my mind around wordpress. For example, I can't see how to switch back and forth from admin to the front end, and need some help designing a navigation bar.

Is there anyway someone could screen share with me for a few minutes to get me underway?

• aecnu

Greetings MiltonBC,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I can't see how to switch back and forth from admin to the front end

As a tip from one old school developer to you I would suggest that you save yourself a lot of grief starting right now by using two completely different browsers to develop and test/look at front end with. i.e. Firefox for developing and Chrome for testing and dumping the cache and cookies of Chrome before each test though not necessary for displaying just the page but if something appears not as it should or not working as anticipated you would want to dump the cache and cookies and check again so you are sure to get an accurate look see.

In addition, if considering running a caching plugin, which I personally do not believe in but just the same do not have it activated during development - it will only mess with your head giving you inaccurate results.

need some help designing a navigation bar

This should get you going: http://technerdia.com/1140_wordpress-admin-bar.html

Is there anyway someone could screen share with me for a few minutes to get me underway?

Currently this is beyond the scope of the support that we provide here but it is rumored this will soon be available at a higher membership level/rate. Off forum I am personally $80 an hour.

Alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WP{MU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.