Scribe Theme won't change

I cannot change the theme from the former one to yours (Scribe). The site shows Scribe as Active but when I click it on to work on Scribe to add in my details and make changes, the former theme is in the window. I cannot amend the Active theme and my site still shows the former one. This was also happening before I joined your group and I have spent probably 40 hours trying to figure out why.

• James Morris

Hello Michael,

I hope you are well today. Thank you for having Support Staff Login enabled so I could take a look at this issue.

I've tested trying to load the Upfront Editor and Upfront Builder. Trying to load Builder generated a 500 Internal Server Error.

I see you have PageLines Platform 5 and Jetpack installed. These two plugins can possibly conflict with Upfront.

First, could you please run a plugin conflict test as outlined in the following article? This will eliminate the possibility of a conflict with another plugin. https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If that does not lead to a solution, could you please enable WP_DEBUG and provide us with the output of your debug.log file?

To enable WP_DEBUG, change the following line in your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

To this:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

After you've visited the pages that are causing you problems, please go to wp-content/ on your server via FTP and download the debug.log file to your local computer. Then, open that file with a text editor like notepad (Windows), GEdit (Linux), or TextEdit (Mac). You can then paste the contents of that file at http://pastebin.com/ and share the URL of the pasted output with us so we can examine it further.

I look forward to seeing the results of your tests.

Best regards,

James Morris