Script not clickable

Hi,

https://www.complete-it.co.uk/

on the above site I have popped the same form in the footer and then also in the floating get in touch button > once you press book a meeting

When this opens (the floating button pop up) you can’t select request a call back etc only if you click the actual dot whereas if you go to the footer section you can select the words and it ticks the dot.

I have spoke to some people and done some research and have found that the script might need tweaking so that it also triggers when loaded in a popup as the form in the footer is loaded when the page loads so the script works there but the form in the popup loads once visitor clicks on the button which does not load at the time of page load.

I have also spoke to Hubspot to where not helpful and said they cant help :slight_frown: I really need some guidance in fixing this and hoping you are able to do this for me?

The script i have is the following

<!– [if lte IE 8]>
<script charset=”utf-8″ type=”text/javascript” src=”//js.hsforms.net/forms/v2-legacy.js”></script>
<![endif]–>
<script charset=”utf-8″ type=”text/javascript” src=”//js.hsforms.net/forms/v2.js”></script>
<script>
hbspt.forms.create({
css: ‘color: white;’,
portalId: ‘2569474’,
formId: ’91e5b83c-f8ae-4e22-9fb9-3c4898cfa4a5′
});
</script>

I have done a screen recording of this which is in a wetransfer – https://we.tl/t-l8Hx9BYWPv

I look forward to hearing from you as I really need this sorted!

Thanks

• Kris
    • Support

Hi allanlove

Hope you are doing good today.

I made additional test on my site with your code. The issue is that this hsforms got custom “formId”. Possibly this form can be place only once. When I test this code on my site I get same result.

I recommend to reach hsforms support or generate second form which will be the same but with separate formid. Please let us know about the results.

Kind Regards,
    Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.