Scrolling in mobile is strange

Pop-up scrolling on mobile is strange. It can be replicated on an iPhoneX with Safari browser. When scrolled down at the bottom of a pop-up the background jumps.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Leo,

Hope you are doing good today.

On further testing, we could replicate this behaviour in iPhone devices with Safari, and it seems more like a bug. I tried to apply a couple of CSS to see whether that helps but unfortunately, the issue still remains.

I’m reporting this as a bug and bringing into our developer’s attention to check what further could be done to help get this sorted within the plugin side out of the box.

Will keep you posted once we get further feedback regarding the status of the issue asap. Sending some points your way for bringing this anomaly into our attention. Have a nice day ahead.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Leo,

I’m afraid, the issue is something that’s not easily replicated via simulators or when tested via browser inspector tools, and can only be replicated with live mobile devices when accessed physically. What we could check regarding in a live iPhone device is limited. Hence a delay in the fix.

I’m pinging our developer regarding the status of the issue and will check whether there is any quick patch that could be implemented.

Will keep you updated once we get further updates regarding this. Sorry for any inconvenience due to this.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Leo,

There is a gold hover colour on mobile when you click something. So please disable the hover circle on mobile!!!

I could notice it. I have changed the following CSS already added under Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS, from:

.tz_title_book:hover  {
    border: 2px solid #EEE3BB!important;
    color : black !important;
    background-color: #EEE3BB!important;
    }

To:

@media screen and (min-width: 480px) {

.tz_title_book:hover {
    border: 2px solid #EEE3BB!important;
    color : black !important;
    background-color: #EEE3BB!important;
    }
    }

Which should remove the hover circle only on mobiles, and keep the circle on desktops, and other screen sizes.

Please let us know if you have any further query. Have a good day ahead.

Regards,

Nithin

• Leo
    • Flash Drive

please help me fix this issue i have been waiting for 3 days and no answer!!!!

Pop-up scrolling on mobile is strange. It can be replicated on an iPhoneX with Safari browser. When scrolled down at the bottom of a pop-up the background jumps.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Leo,

Please do note that this is a bug specific to iPhone X variants, it works fine with iPhone devices other than X, XS models hence making troubleshooting complex on our side.

At the moment, I’m afraid there isn’t an easy fix we could share regarding this as it’s more of a device-specific issue. The developer is already aware of this and is working on what could be causing this to get the issue sorted asap.

I have already brought you concern with our developer’s attention and have asked for any quick patch that could be shared. Will keep you posted once we get further updates.

Sorry for any inconvenience due to any delays regarding this.

Best Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.