se my site bettingtip.info i edited css for widget area

hi se my site bettingtip.info i edited css for widget area are, but i dont want to apply that css wor widget in header, how to do that , i want only to that advertisment be shown without white box around.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Nikola,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

i want only to that advertisment be shown without white box around.

You can remove the white box displayed around the advertisement by adding the following CSS code in the style.css file of your child theme or add it in your site using the following plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

#header .widget-header.widget_text {
      background-color: transparent;
    }

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Nikola
    • The Incredible Code Injector

thanks for fast and usefull answer, this done most of job, can you tell me what to add to remove that transparent border (i am not sure thats border) but banner is higher than 80px and it make my header higher, there are double lines see picture, second picture how it originaly looks.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Nikola,

can you tell me what to add to remove that transparent border (i am not sure thats border) but banner is higher than 80px and it make my header higher, there are double lines see picture, second picture how it originaly looks.

You can remove this using the following CSS code.

div#header {
      background-repeat: no-repeat;
    }

and can you tell me how to set up distance from top border and from right border of header

You can try achieving this using the following CSS code replacing previously provided CSS code.

#header .widget-header.widget_text {
      margin: 10px 5px 0 0;
      border: 0;
      box-shadow: none;
    }

Cheers,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.