Seamless integration between WooCommerce & Membership 2 Pro

Some of my members up a card that uses only WooCommerce to make the payment. So i need to create a new step to complete the membership, then I have to go back to approve the memberships after payments. I wish it was a bit more seamless =(

• Jack Alltrade
    • Just A Community Member

Up a card?

I'm not aware of any aspect of WooCommerce that would require a specific payment card - as far as I know that would just be the payment gateway.

I'm using both WooCommerce and Membership 2 Pro linked to the same payment gateways, so there isn't a need to link the two plugins and no extra steps.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Optima,

hope you're doing well! :slight_smile:

I can see that you're using the Elavon Converge Credit Card payment gateway in WooCommerce settings. In order for this to work better, we should either create a new payment gateway or as you mentioned, integrated WooCommerce and Membership 2 Pro seamlessly.

As this isn't something easily doable and actually surpasses the scope of our support, I moved this thread to our Features & Feedback section and notified our developers about the request.

If you're urgently needing this, then you should hire a developer to custom-make this for you. For that, you can also make use of our partnership with Codeable from our partners' page here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/partners/

Thank you,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.