search box option missing on IE

I am using MP product search and saw that in IE the second option 'Tag' in the PHP changed by me to Delivery Method or Skill level is blank in IE 11-- works in Chrome and FFox---
Assuming it is a CSS issue, but don't see why this is not working.

Any help would be appreciated

Mike

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @mike, hope you're well today!

I checked your site and I can see the issue. I've tried adding some custom CSS to fix it since you provided admin access in one of your previous tickets but was unsuccessful.

I'll flag an available developer from second level support (our coding experts) in this thread for his valuable opinion on this issue. Please note that developer response might be slower than usual staff response, so we appreciate your patience on this.

In the meantime please grant support access here as well so they can check it out and fix this for you.

Best regards,
    Bojan

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi @Mike,

My apologies for the delay on this thread.

I don't think there ware any changes made on your site since there is no followup response here, it is possible that the issue was fixed with the plugin update or you simply had some caching activated that caused this.

Let me know if you need some more help here.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Mike
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Predrag- while it may be a caching issue, Bojan also saw the issue. The plugin was not updated but the issue is gone for now. Guess we'll close it but odd that 2 people saw this- I tried posting on @Nathan's site but his forum is down at the moment.

Mike

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.