search box widget seo in responsive theme

I have a search box widget that is on each page.
I also have the following search related plugins:
all in one seo pack
relevanssi
smart crawl
These plugins seem to search actual pages, but do not seem to search any of the SEO keywords that I have put on each individual edit page in the seo keywords box. (These also show up on the "all pages" page under three titles - SEO title, SEO description, SEO keywords.
What do I do to get the widget search box to use the keywords in the seo plugin's editing form on each page?

• Ivan Shulev
    • The Bug Hunter

Hey Shirley ,

I hope you are having a nice day so far!

The SEO keywords are for Google index bots and not for your site's inner pages.

The default WordPress search widget is working only with the Title and Content of the pages and posts.

Making it use SEO keywords will require a lot of custom work and I will direct you to our jobs board - https://premium.wpmudev.org/jobs/

If you consider this feature necessary, you could post the project there and see what people come up with.

I hope this helps and I wish you an awesome day ahead!

Ivan

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Shirley ,

Hope you're doing well today!

We had some issues in the last version of Membership 2 Pro (1.0.3.2) due to a missing of some javascript files (i.e: the sliders didn't worked, change membership name, etc), however, it was fixed in the new update (version 1.0.3.3).

After the update, some users still had issues due to the browser cache, so, I will suggest you to clear all the browser cache and try it again.

If you are still having issues and as this topic is related to a different matter, I will ask you to open a separated thread, explaining the issues you are having and enabling the Support Access, so we can can give a look into your website and check your issue.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.