Search bug on WPMUDev

If a search from the homepage yields no results, the page doesn’t have a search box on it for you to search again and you’re stuck on a dead end page!

• Memiah
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Still there guys, come on. In fact why isn’t the a search box on every page? Say I want to get to a plugin from the forum, there’s is no direct way to get to it, I have to either go to the homepage, conduct a search, find the result, click on it, or hover over “plugins” then I’m presented with a vague list of categories that expand to a list of about 20. Maybe this wouldn’t piss me off as much if my update plugin worked and linked me directly to plugins, but you guys have taken over a month to fix it.

A simple autosuggest on every page wouldn’t take much effort and would greatly increase usability and navigation on this site. “People use google” is no excuse, to find someone on Facebook I don’t go to Google first and Google them, I goto Facebook which gives me 1-click access to that person from the search.

You need to hire a UX guy (or me) just for a week, using this site/your plugins can be a pain sometimes.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.