Second Plugin Not Working

This is the second plugin that’s giving me the blues.

All I see is a white screen when I attempt to go to the settings.

I tried finding an error log to no avail. I created a debug.log file that isn’t populating any messages.

Sigh.

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

Hi TakiyahNoble!

It will help the staff if you provide the name of the plugin you are having trouble with. Also don’t be discouraged; there was a recent update to wordpress that has everything I little crazy at the moment. Did you update to WordPress 3.4 or are you using 3.3. You can find this out in your dashboard. It too will help them resolve your problem faster. Cheer up!!! :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Takiyah Noble,

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

I think you are referring to the Infinite SEO plugin?

Lets see what we are working with here.

This symptom appears that it can be a php memory issue so that would be the first thing to put out of the way in an attempt to figure out what is going on there.

I have attached a zip file in which you would want to extract and upload the phpinfo.php file to the root folder of the domain in question.

Then call up the file in your browser like http://yourdomain.com/phpinfo.php and let us know what is in the memory_limit setting and the max_execution_time setting.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• TakiyahNoble
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Yes,

this is after the 3.4 upgrade. That is the current version that I’m running…. and it is giving me the blues, might I add. LOL!

(local value) (master value)

max_execution_time 1200 1200

memory_limit 128M 128M

This is also a Linux NGinX MySql PHP Stack running on an Amazon EC2 instance

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hope you’re well @takiyahnoble

Just checking in on behalf of @aecnu to see if there is anything else that we can assist with. Did you get sorted or are there still issues outstanding that needs to be addressed?

Since we haven’t heard back from you in a while, I will go ahead and resolve this topic, but please don’t hesitate to reopen it should you still require additional support from us. Just select the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (otherwise we might miss your new post).

All the best!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.