Second site not comming up

I created a second site on my Buddypress, Multiuser site, it sent me an e-mail saying it was created with the user name and password but I click on the link and it says it seems to be having issues and doesn’t go anywhere? Did I miss something? Thanks

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya Auktweena,

When you go to the network admin>sites do you see the site listed there?

When your mouse is over the site name, several links should appear below – one of them says ‘dashboard’. What happens when you click on this link?

Let us know and we’ll help ya get this sorted.

Thanks!

• Auktweena
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Still haveing a hard time getting it figured out. I have uninstalled and tried to re install multi user instructions and I just don’t see it anywhere, now I don’t have the Network under tools yet so everything is uninstalled but not getting passed that. Maybe it takes a while for the file to update. But now I’ve lost my buddypress sites as well. Panicking here since tomarrow I was handing it over to my web developer to add just a few functions and needed the basic site to work.

• Auktweena
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I deleated the multiuser steps in my config file and readded the first step now my site is not even opening up. I know when you add a plugin and it crashes you remove it but what about when you remove something and it crashes?

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

If Network is missing under ‘Tools’ you probably need to add the define back into your wp-config file:

define('WP_ALLOW_MULTISITE', true);

Please let us know any of the actual error messages you’re seeing. Also, if you’ve had a great deal of difficulty, it may actually be better to start over again with a clean installation.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.