Secure sign in To the website I need a secure sign in system to where only members of the organizat

I need a plug-in that gives me secure sign-up control for my organization. A couple days ago I ran across a plug-in For word press that was designed to control the sign-up process on a website. I accidentally deleted the information on that plug-in. If you can help me I would appreciate it.
The other question I have isIn the block up above where it says other/not listed does not have my website that sends my email from you to me rross@enlistedlands.org?

• Michelle Shull

Hi, Enlistedlands! Hope you're well today!

The plugin you've linked to here, Signup Code, may actually be just what you're looking for. It requires users have a special code they need to enter to complete registration. If you want to limit membership to only members of your organization, you could provide that code to other members internally, and no one else would be able to join, unless they had that code. The longer the code, the more secure your login will be.

The other question I have isIn the block up above where it says other/not listed does not have my website that sends my email from you to me rross@enlistedlands.org?

I'm not fully understanding the question here, would you mind taking a screenshot of this issue? It might help us get on the same page a little faster.

Thanks Enlistedlands!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.