SeedProd Coming Soon mode not working in multisite

SeedProd Coming Soon mode isn't working for one subsite. Can you help me fix it?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Børge

Currently, the user you shared doesn't have enough permission to check the admin page, here is a screenshot:

Would you please give the user proper access so that I can check? The username you provided is "support".

Leave a message here once you enable the access. Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Mhamdi Youssef
      • Flash Drive

Hey Børge

I hope you are doing well today!

I tried to check your issue with the user you shared, but it still doesn't have enough permission to check the admin page, here is a screenshot:

Would you please give the user proper access so that I or other support staff can check your issue?
      The username you provided is "support".

Have a great day!

Best regards,
      Youssef.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Børge,

Thanks for enabling access. I gave a closer look, and could notice the issue in your website. On checking the header request of the page, I could notice for some odd reason the Hummingbird cache was still being served which was loading the cached version instead of the coming soon page.

Do you have cache enabled in the server side other than Hummingbird? Since the Hummingbird was disabled, the cache was still served which might happen if there are server side cache enabled.

I activated the Hummingbird plugin, and cleared the cache, and deactivated the plugin back as it was deactivated from the start when logged into your site.

Now checking the homepage, the coming soon page is working fine.

Please do check, and let us know if you have any further query. Have a great weekend ahead.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.