Seeking a Plugin similar to WPMU DEV Dashboard

Hi Folks,

I am seeking a plugin for delivering content (photos, short background videos) to site-admins and webdesigners.

It should be something similar to the WPMU DEV Dashboard where user can choose from photos or background videos and download them to their site.
As on WPMU DEV it should be only available for registered and paid memberships.

An alternative to the download would be a link to the source-file for embedding the file and allowing the use restricted to the domain.

Any ideas or suggestions? developers are welcome to place a offer :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:
Harald

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @freigeist.com, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

Hmm... while I'm aware of plugins that allow one to create a stock photography website, such as this:

https://graphpaperpress.com/blog/sell-media-is-finally-here/

A plugin exactly like what you're looking for would need custom development presently. However, based on this:

It should be something similar to the WPMU DEV Dashboard where user can choose from photos or background videos and download them to their site.
    As on WPMU DEV it should be only available for registered and paid memberships.

I think of our Protected Content plugin when I read this (in regards to protecting content, making it available only to those who have a valid subscription). Depending on how the content's being generated, you could use our shortcodes to protect the content generated for your members (or, if need be, a custom page template could be created).

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• freigeist.photography
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Michael,

thanks for your quick reply :slight_smile:

my point is: I want to make my content available to site-admins and developers through an plugin on their site. so instead of visiting my main-site, they just click on the plugin - choose photo or movie and then get my stuff right to the dashboard for choosing the right one for their needs. they should be able to select the image/movie and download it right to the media-folder of WP for easy integration.

so similar to the WPMU Dashboard with themes and Plugins.

to protect content on my site is easy thanks to the fine plugins here, but its not the solution I´m looking for (or just a part of it) :slight_smile:

I am familiar with some (most) of the photo-selling plugins, but none fits me needs / ideas.

Thats why I´m posting here in good hope to get a hint or an affordable developer for this.

Harald

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.